Money Well Spent?
In 2012, the average annual IT budget for small and midsize businesses (SMBs) was up 15% from 2011.
- SMBs with one to 20 employees spend $1,900 per employee on technology, more than twice the $700 per employee organizations with more than 250 employees spent.
The average SMB devotes 6.4% of its revenue to IT expenses, and 80% of that is spent after the initial technology purchase.
Let us help you put your IT budget to better use.
Rest Assured, We’ve Got IT Covered.
Through our Managed IT Solutions, we’ll:
- Maintain 24/7 watch over your entire IT environment (network servers, desktops, mobile devices, etc.)
- Identify and analyze server “events” for potential problems
- Remediate processes or services that fail
- Monitor servers and ensure security patches and anti-virus protocols are up to date
- Ensure that data backups are completed
- Install patches and implement service packs
- Manage and secure mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
Your Full-Service IT Provider
Our managed IT services cover a full spectrum of technology solutions, including remote monitoring and management of your networks, 24/7 service desk support for users, and business continuity solutions to ensure your company is prepared for any possible disruption.
Our intelligent remote monitoring tools and 24/7 back-office services provide expert, cost-effective IT management to make sure your systems operate as required and deliver the ROI you expected. Key elements include:
What’s more, we continually build intelligence into our remote monitoring software by documenting the resolution to thousands of issues and incorporating them back into our software. And our expert technicians work around the clock to ensure your systems not only remain healthy, but also optimized for performance. Rest assured, our team is equipped to handle even the most complex and difficult problems.
FREE Whitepaper available!
Complete This Form and Download our Whitepaper:
“THE VALUE OF A HELPING HAND” and Learn to Reduce the Costs and Complexity of IT With a Managed Services Provider