Did You Know?
- Within a 12-month period, the typical SMB will suffer six computer outages.
- The median cost of downtime for an SMB is $12,500 per day after a data-loss disaster.
- Only 23% of businesses backup daily, and among those with disaster preparedness plans, 50% only implemented a plan following a network outage or data loss.
- If a small business can’t resume operations within 10 days following a natural disaster, it probably won’t survive.
More Than Your Data Could Be at Risk!
Compare Business Continuity Services Before Choosing
There are other solutions on the market, so be sure to ask:
- Can backed-up data be restored to different kinds of hardware?
- Can both recent and older archived data be restored?
- Are ongoing data backup processes monitored so failures can be diagnosed and remedied before major problems arise?
- Is data automatically backed up both onsite and offsite?
Your Full-Service IT Provider
Our managed IT services cover a full spectrum of technology solutions, including remote monitoring and management of your networks, 24/7 service desk support for users, and business continuity solutions to ensure your company is prepared for any possible disruption.
A catastrophic system failure creates chaos. Gone are billing and inventory records, customer lists … miscellaneous reports. To recreate this information from scratch is expensive and time consuming. And depending on how much damage was done to the computer systems, it could be days, weeks or even months before operations return to normal. Be secure! Our business continuity solution:
FREE E-guide available!
Complete This Form and Download our E-guide:
Staying Alive: The Definitive Guide to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for Small Businesses