- Working with our sales tool: transferring contacts into the system, managing prospects and campaigns.
- Calling prospective business clients for the purpose of setting qualified appointments with decision makers.
- Conduct sales appointments to uncover needs for a variety of managed services, business solutions and document management needs.
- Identify decision makers in target organizations.
- Follow-up with prospects and manage a lead pipeline.
- Follow an established sales process to deliver value to all potential prospects.
- Attend monthly meetings to discuss status of sales process and identify optimizations.
What we offer
- Basic knowledge about information technology.
- Must be capable of working with a computer independently.
- Ability to work self-sufficient.
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone personality; high energy.
- Highly motivated ‘self-starter’ with a strong work ethic.
- Self-organized personality and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in IT services or the sales field is an asset but not required.
- Students of IT, Marketing or a similar major are welcome to apply.
What we offer
- Flexible work hours.
- Hourly compensated salary with the ability to earn commissions.
part time (10-15 hours/ week) or internship
Required education: High School Diploma
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter, resume and certifications to Julia Rivera: email@example.com